PUBLISHED DATE: Mar 28, 2020
Employee health and safety is of paramount importance and utmost priority at HSSL. In sight of the unfortunate outbreak of coronavirus and WHO declaring it a pandemic, HCL is constantly monitoring all information sources including WHO alerts and is complying with all government advisories locally, as required. We have invoked our following COVID-19 contingency plan and are providing full support to our employees, wherever possible.
- Maximize ‘Remote Working / Work from Home’ to aid social distancing and ensuring a safe working environment for business critical employees who need to be onsite
- Work From Home best practices checklist rolled out to ensure productivity and engagement across remote working teams
- In-person meetings have been replaced by virtual meetings; Travel Advisory across the organization has been issued with full precautionary measures and all non-essential travels have been suspended with immediate effect
- Advised employees to avoid participating in events with large gatherings and encouraging virtual meetings
- Relevant communications regarding Do’s & Don’ts displayed within office premises for employees’ reference
- Requested all employees to take necessary protection measures as suggested by medical authorities in their respective locations
- Abiding by the latest Government requirements as and when they are being released
We understand that key to this fight against the virus, is the need for higher awareness and response. We are proactively invoking all required mitigation measures to ensure business continuity and are fully prepared to provide support to our clients and employees. In case there are any updates from the health authorities, we’ll be communicating and implementing it in the respective region right away.
Our best wishes and prayers with the families of those who have been affected by the outbreak of this pandemic.
For media and other queries, please contact:
+234 805 515 5044